Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Mischa is 18 months

Well, this was an interesting shoot! Andrey and I decided to take our daughter, Mischa down to "The Old Market" to make some photographs of her at 18 months.



I love these Converse shoes! We already bought two more pair in the next two sizes up!



Even though Andrey and I both had our cameras, I found it hard to shoot much, because I was being the "Mama!" She's so used to the camera, I think she was actually trying to avoid it!



I did manage to catch this shot, though, with the wind blowing through her hair! We made a 16" x 24" gallery wrap for her room of this one!



Between running after her, getting her to smile and encouraging her to look somewhere in the direction of the camera we were exhausted after the shoot! But, the results were well worth it! She's pretty cute, if I do say so myself!

No comments: